Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Collabrative Efferts (<--purposefully misspelled)

The Computer Nut: Well, I'm on DLR's compy right now, and we're doing a post together. So, what do you want to talk about?

DLR: Let's talk about dumb people who never post on here anymore. Like Raptor...

CU: Yes, let's. But before we get insulting, let us take a moment to reflect upon that big pile of whateveritwas we burned...

DLR: Oh, you mean Raptor's house?

CU: ...actually, it was his not-really-secret base of operations. But anyway, let's reflect. More accurately, since it's still burning, we can get a giant magnifying glass and scorch something else.

DLR: Why use a magnifying glass when we can use a laser? *makes laser sounds*

CU: Magnifying glasses are more energy efficient. Man, come on, just think of all the cooling fans we'd need by themselves! And stop that. *kicks DLR in the shin*

DLR: Oh yeah? *presses button and runs out of room laughing*

CU: Uh...*looks at laser button, then looks at button DLR pressed*...oh...crap...he...started...the...freaking...nuclear
...washing...machine...prototype...RUN FOR THE @#$% HILLS!!!! *grabs Hazmat suit and attempts to stop washing machine*

DLR: *laughing his head off in the doorway* Hahaha! I just switched the labels on the buttons! That was really the giant laser! (undertone: ...but I can't remember where I had the targeting coordinates set to...somewhere in Australia, I think...)

CU: You idiot. I had switched the cables around earlier to protect from moronic intruders! Put a protective suit on and help me keep this thing from putting the entire world in a nuclear winter.

DLR: Actually, that washing machine isn't even nuclear powered...I just told you that to keep you from toying whth it...and I thought it was funny.

CU: Oh...I...uh...kinda thought you'd just run out of nuclear energy...and...kinda... put a plutonium power core in the power supply. I found out it didn't work when I tried to wash my shirt and it melted. Not burned, melted.

DLR: This machine isn't for washing clothes stupid, its for torturing prisoners! My real doomsday device got confiscated by the HSA a few days ago. I've been tracking their movements using my targeting computer.....oh dear....

CU: Hey, this machine isn't even on. It still needs more shielding around the nuclear power supply, though, so...crap...poor Australians.

DLR: Quick hide before... *T.V. flicks on. Michael Eisner's face appeares on the screen yelling*
(removed for lack of interest. And cus...er...colorful language)

CU: I didn't know Disney ruled Australia too. Well, I'm out of here...

DLR:Me too...

*lots of running and blowing up of crap*

*cut to picture of washing machine with dramatic music. Screen blacks out with exploding noise.*


DISCLAIMER: Of course, none of this actually happened. Anything related to true people or incidents is purely coincidential. And we're pretty sure Disney doesn't rule Australia...yet.

17 Comments:

Blogger joeybrooks7503 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

11:22 AM  
Blogger Edgy Swordbearer said...

Hey, look everyone! Another spammer to make fun of!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Raptor8989 said...

AAGH!!
That was my base in Australia!

Please wait while I get MY uber lazer online...

6:33 PM  
Blogger DarkLordRebel said...

Bother!

5:59 AM  
Blogger Edgy Swordbearer said...

bother! *smacks raptor's laser*

7:03 PM  
Blogger DarkLordRebel said...

Hay look wreakage of a Uber laser on the ground. It looks like it must have fallen from the shy. Oh well. *looks left* *looks right* Swipe! *swipe*

6:25 AM  
Blogger Raptor8989 said...

I need a new lazer...

*steals on from the Nut*

3:19 PM  
Blogger Edgy Swordbearer said...

*laser explodes in Raptor's face*

5:44 PM  
Blogger DarkLordRebel said...

I read over your blog, and I found it interesting, you may find this interesting to... *multiplies by a number greater than 52* HA HA! *slips away while the clones distract everyone by singing random songs. 3 surrond raptor and explain why the sun shines*

5:22 PM  
Blogger Edgy Swordbearer said...

*joins clones surrounding Raptor*

8:26 PM  
Blogger Raptor8989 said...

*Raptor kills clones with an AK-47 and chases the computer nut with a spoon*

9:07 PM  
Blogger Edgy Swordbearer said...

Stay back! I've got a spork!

2:16 PM  
Blogger DarkLordRebel said...

I have cafateria lunch mixed in milk bottle and left to sit..... come smell it! It might be rosewater.


I cant tell I have a gas mask on

4:44 PM  
Blogger Edgy Swordbearer said...

Hold on...*puts on gas mask* If you give it to me, I'll chuck it at Raptor.

6:36 AM  
Blogger DarkLordRebel said...

Oops I slipped! Sorry, a couple of showers in oatmeal, or something like that, should take most of that right out... Don't worry I brought extra.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Edgy Swordbearer said...

Don't worry about it. *wipes sludge off* This baby's made from interwoven ductile strands of rubber and titanium. *takes an amount of the mixture and pours it into a grenade-like object*

1:09 PM  
Blogger DarkLordRebel said...

oh thats it??? well then you might want to change before it melts...

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home