Saturday, October 16, 2004

Excellent

Alright, it is a bright day for the dark evil people (that didn't come out right.)

I would like to welcome a new member to the team, Jay (who calls me H, just so you know). Blank posts are truly evil, and I would like to commend her on that.

Also, I am glad Overlord and I can put the past behind us and collaborate. I know "Absolute power corrupts absolutely," but we need a diversion sometimes (that's where "Mr. Eeeeeeevil" comes in.)

And yes, I do run other blogs, as you already know.

HSA is Hero Sender Association. We hate their stinking temp workers. Keep up the good work.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go sharpen the edges of some AOL discs and throw them at the hero.

3 Comments:

Blogger Harrison M. said...

NO I AM NOT!!!

The cartoon I draw called "Harrison's Spy Agency" is NOT the same as Hero Sender Association!!!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Harrison M. said...

Look, MY HSA is a stupid cartoon. THEIR HSA is a bunch of stoopid (note spelling) losers that get themselves killed! MINE is a piece of paper! Cartooning is good publicity, see?

7:55 AM  
Blogger Harrison M. said...

Of course not. You'll see when the public likes me more than you.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home